By Jodi Burnett
Are the family Christmas cards plastering your fridge putting you in a Christmas-plaid induced coma? Sure, it’s tradition to buy yet another black velour and red plaid dress in the next size up every year for family pictures, but your daughter isn’t likely to stand out amongst the 67 other little girls wearing the same thing at your next party. I know you want something different—a dress that is adorable, sophisticated, and uniquely boasts yuletide cheer. Here we’ve found several dresses fitting this description for your little elf
, and the best part is you hardly need to pause your Christmas rush to shop—just a few clicks to order and you have one more thing off your holiday to do list!
- HannaAnderson: This turtle dove dress is as sweet as it is soft. The simple red on white pattern gives a modern look to the fashionable sweater dress. The swing style is gorgeous on any age and looks incredible with their toasty patterned tights. Watch out though, the red and white polka dot tights and fringe boots they offer as suggested accessories may be too cute to resist.Get it here
- LeTop: Stepping away from traditional reds and greens this cozy blizzard blue dress is perfect for chilly days. The faux fur sleeves and trim and solitary snowflake on the front make this dress a winner not only for the holidays, but all winter long.Get it here
- LeTop: This holiday dress will make your little girl feel like a princess. The formal holly-berry red velour and faux-fur trim are fitting for even the most exquisite of Christmas parties.Get it here
- Everythingbuttheprincess: This sparkly rosette tutu skirt is made for your spunky ballerina in training. Prettier than tinsel and frostier than icicles, the sassy silver on this skirt gives a perky edge to ordinary holiday wear. Get it here
- Nordstrom: The puffed sleeves and tulle underlay on this dress look darling on the under-two set. Traditional Christmas red gets an added twist with a gorgeous floral vine pattern and icy sheer overlay.Get it here
- Zandino: Red, white, and silver are less Mrs. Claus and more patchwork pretty on this sweater dress by Deaux par Deaux. A single bow and two front pockets give this dress a subtle touch, making it a charming holiday choice.Get it here
- Etsy: Gorgeous with either mary-janes or pom-pom boots, these little ruffler dresses can be monogrammed with your daughters initials. Baby whale corduroy and your choice of color and sleeve length make this a one of a kind dress indeed.Get it here
- KidsandColor: A corduroy bodice, with empire waist, and snap closure shoulders make for a pretty picture. Add in your choice of color (red, chocolate, pink, black and more), and ric-rac trim and your princess is sure to be the belle of the ball. A monogram option is also available on this dress. Get it here
Once you've narrowed down your choices and found THE perfect dress, make sure you snap a photo and enter it into our Most Stylish Kid photo contest. We would love to see your idea of the perfect dress (or outfit boys are welcome too of course!). You get to tell everyone where you found the amazing outfit and others get to vote on how stinking adorable your babe is when decked out in their festive garb. It's a win-win!
We have a blast finding these unique items for you, but when there are millions of options on the internet, there just isn't enough time for us to find them all. We are all moms here (or okay, maybe grandmothers, aunts, friends, or dads) out searching for the same thing: cool and unique finds. We love to get feedback on your newly discovered finds so be sure to let us know when you uncover them. You never know when your discovery may be exactly what someone else has been searching for. You could be the means to the perfect gift under someone else's Christmas tree!
December , 2011