By Jodi Burnett
As promised we have found a swell of great Christmas outfits for boys. When dealing with boys, everyone knows if it isn't comfortable, you're not going to get him to wear it, period. Each of the Christmas ideas below works well for those busy boys without restricting them from being able to jump in their favorite mud puddle or chase the little party girls in their poofy holiday dresses.
- If your little one is still at the crawling age rompers work perfectly because you arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t constantly shifting his clothing because his pants are falling down and his shirt rising up. You may want to try this romper at JolleyRomper in the classic St. Nick red and adorned with either your choice of Santa himself or a Christmas puppy. Sizes go all the way up to 4T. Get it here
- Also in the romper category is cute find on ETSY. Crafted with navy corduroy and an appliquÃƒÂ©d snowman on the center front, this longall can be monogrammed with your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name. Another plus, this can be made in pink for a matching twin or cousinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s outfit. Again this can be made up to a size 4T. (Get it here)
- A handsome pick from Nordstrom Rack, this plaid jumper set has a back button closure and leg snaps for easy diaper changes. The piping along the white button up shirt is a simple black subtly complimenting the maroon and black plaid. Decorative buttons along the shoulder and waist add that final touch. (Get it here)
- Comfy Christmas: To work or to play? How about both with this fun play on a normal dressy suit from Macys. This 2 piece terry sweatshirt and pant set comes complete with appliquÃƒÂ©d tie and pocket full of candy canes so your little boy can dress up without losing an ounce of comfort. (Get it here)
- Sweaters: This cozy sweater has Christmas photo op written all over it. A masculine reindeer scene complete with snow covered mountains and finished with a shawl collar, this sweater is works equally well with jeans or slacks. (Get it here)
- At Boscovs we found this stunning 3 piece sweater, long sleeved button up shirt, and corduroy pant set for a steal at only $17.49. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s more than 50% off! If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re looking for something dressy, Boscovs has several similar 3 piece sets for the same price. (Get it here)
- Vests: Sweater vests look charming on every little boy and this cozy selection from Kohls would be no exception. A friendly dog appliquÃƒÂ© with plaid scarf and ears are centered on the deep red cotton. This vest is currently half off thus there are limited sizes available so snag one up while you can!(Get it here)
- Pizazzingyou has a smart 4 piece sweater vest set in forest greens and Christmas reds for your little conductor. This set includes long sleeved woven shirt with tie, khaki cords, and forest green cotton knit vest embellished with a delightful choo-choo train. (Get it here)
There isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t much time left to get your family photoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s done, so get out there and find your Christmas outfits already! Then when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve found them, snap a pic, and send it to us for the Most Stylish KidÃ‚Â photo contest so others can benefit from your shopping expertise. Other deals or unique items you stumble upon are welcome too so donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to let us in on your shopping secrets!
December , 2011